The Slot Floor Monitor System (SFMS) was the clear best-of-class winner in a recent 90 day side by side trial of three Slot Floor Customer Service systems at the three casinos of the Gila River Gaming Enterprises in Phoenix, AZ.
These locations undertook an intensely detailed review during a three month period to evaluate the Systems from every perspective. CIS’ SFMS was the obvious choice, by far; the SFMS led in every category:
- The Company (CIS Technology) as a Vendor
- Ease of IT setup and preparation prior to onsite training
- Onsite training around the clock – in the trenches with every team member, supervisor and shift manager
- Vastly superior Reporting suite
- Handheld capability with no limitations; fully integrated with the expansive desktop PC capability.
- Variety of brand and model devices a property could choose to use
- “Fluid and fluent” intuitive utilization by each level of team member and upper management, both on wireless devices and desktop PCs.
- Add-on modular departmental feature sets available – a broad spectrum from which to choose
- Wireless Handheld capable
- Employee Status and Task Completion
- Premium Player (for Player Development staff)
- Patron Services Feature set
- Facility wide usage – interdepartmental communications, event notification and reporting
- Trial any module before having to decide to keep the product long term
- Very strong ROI and very low long term cost of ownership
- Free upgrades and enhancements
- More than 90 top tier casinos nationwide creates a very collaborative enhancement environment
The SFMS is already in use by MGM locations such as Beau Rivage and Circus Reno. We are happy to show why we won the best-of-class, by far, in the Gila River head-to-head competition.